Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Salvation Song








I feel like I haven't had anything interesting to say on here in a while.  I've been studying and working like crazy, and that's about all I've been doing.  My parents are in town this weekend for my grandfather's memorial service, which was this afternoon.  Shortly, I'll be headed over to my aunt's house for a family dinner of take-out Chinese food.  Yummm.

I've worn this outfit maybe 4 times in the past week.  Seriously.  Lately I've been feeling really stuck on putting outfits together.  It's so hot, and all I want to wear are little sundresses and sandals.  Unfortunately, I don't own many sundresses, so I have to come up with something else.  This leads to me wearing the same outfit many days in a row once I find something that I really like.  I'm in a little bit of a rut right now, but I'm hoping that it well get better soon.

Dress :: Modcloth // Vest :: Thrifted // Scarf :: Thrifted // Belt :: Thrifted // Shoes :: Blowfish (via DSW) // Jewelry :: Thrifted and Self-Made

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...