Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Empire




Happy Friday, friends!  I'm having a wonderful day today.  Slept in a little (which means 8:15 instead of 7) spent some time outside, received my September Bulu Box (which I will post on soon!) and 3 pairs of shoes I ordered last month, and went to the store.  I'm also in the process of making a vegan and gluten free carrot cake!  Yum!  I've been craving carrot cake lately, so I'm super excited for this to be done.





I wore this on Wednesday night to karaoke with my friends.  I hit the jackpot at Goodwill on Wednesday and got 5 dresses, including this one, for $10!  I thought they were going to be $5.99 each, so that was awesome.  I love this dress, and I actually bought the exact same one in black and red, also.  It just has a small floral print, and a pleated empire waste which is perfect for me right now.  This vegan diet change has left me really bloated, which is incredibly frustrating.  I know it's just my body getting used to the change, but I need it to stop!



Dress :: Goodwill
Shoes :: Target
Bracelets :: Various

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...