Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

Welcome Back

It's been a long time, huh?  Almost a year.  Or about 10 months.  Shall we recap everything that has happened?

-I moved into a new apartment last November.  It's wonderful.  I live in a complex with a pool and a 24-hour fitness room that I've been using frequently.
-I also got a new kitty when I moved.  Her name is Izzy, but I usually call her Booger.  I got her from the humane society when she was about 10-months old.



-I still have the same job at Lazlo's.  I really love it almost all of the time.  I work a lot, though, so I'm not sure how regular my posting on here will be.  That's okay, though!

Now on to my goal for this blog.

I still love fashion and clothes, of course.  I've missed taking outfit photos and I'm looking forward to getting back into it.  So I will be continuing with those on the blog.

However, my real goal is to document a recent health journey I'm taking.  As I mentioned above, my apartment building has a 24-hour fitness room.  I've started lifting weights a few times a week, and I tried running for a couple of months, but I've decided that I just don't like it at all.  Also, I've decided to switch to a completely vegan diet.  Yeah, that's what I said.

I've been trying to switch to a completely vegan diet for almost a year now.  It's been a struggle for me, partly because I work in a restaurant that is anything but vegan friendly, and because I haven't had anyone to hold me to it, you know?  So that's why you're here.  I think this is going to be a huge life-changing thing for me, and I need someone to hold me accountable.  Are you up for the challenge?

So, my plan for the new direction of Carry on Dancing is some outfit photos and fashion posts, along with what I'm eating every day and a little about my fitness.  I'll also post about my struggles and things like that, too.  It may be kind of boring, but it's important for me.

Thanks for joining me on my journey!

Kate
xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Excited to watch your journey. I JUST started blogging (I'm 3 posts in) at ramblingsofchange.com. I'm definitely hoping for the best for you. I was able to attend Healthy Living Summit in Minneapolis this weekend, and its a healthy living blogger conference. It has been AMAZING! I hope we can connect more now since I joined the blog world - you are now added to my "bloglovin'"!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...