Pages

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Wash.




First outfit post of the new journey!  I'm super excited, are you guys?  Also, I obviously couldn't decide where to take these photos.  Started out in my bedroom, but then moved outside.  I think I like the background of my bedroom better, actually.  Mental note for later!

I'm writing this on Friday afternoon, right after the last post.  It's a football weekend in Lincoln, so I'll be at work pretty much constantly starting today at 4:30 until Monday night.  I think I'm scheduling this for tomorrow (Saturday) morning, but I'm not sure I'll get another post in there before Monday.  We'll see!




I feel like my style has been very casual recently.  But glammed up casual, if that makes sense.  I've been really enjoying the "thrown together" look.

Yesterday was the first day in a really long time that it wasn't at least 90 degrees outside.  I'm trying to get excited for autumn, but it's hard when my apartment pool is still open and I only just turned off my AC this morning.  It's actually a little too warm to be wearing pants today, but I don't care.  I'm ready for a little cool weather.




The kitties were not pleased that I was hanging out outside without them.  Also, I'm obviously going to have to pay for a new screen door whenever I move out.

Top :: Forever 21
Jeans :: Thrifted (Gap)
Belt :: Thrifted
Shoes :: Chinese Laundry (old)
Necklace :: Thrifted
Earrings :: Thrifted

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!  I'll try to get out my first food post sometime this weekend.

xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Love the look! I'm casual all the way - and I think it makes my style SO versatile! Your wedge shoes are so cute. I love them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...