Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Ready for Fall







Let's play Jeopardy:
Wine and How I Met Your Mother.

What is how I spend my unexpected Saturday night off of work?

My plan for the evening was to take a whole bunch of outfit photos.  I have four outfits sitting on a stool in my bedroom waiting to be photographed.  I got two done today, but then my camera battery died.  I'm absolutely in love with the photos I got, though.  I found this fence around the back of another building in my apartment complex.  Isn't it cool?  I'm getting sick of taking photos outside on my deck, and I think my neighbors think I'm strange.  But I'm excited to find new places to take photos around my apartment.

This is a pretty phenomenal example of a typical Kate outfit these days.  Tights, baby-doll dress, sweater, heels, and these earrings.  Also, I made this scarf the other day out of some awesome fabric and I'm totally in love with it.  Luckily, I bought enough for two so if anyone else wants one, it's available!

Dress :: Thrifted
Sweater :: Target
Scarf :: Handmade
Shoes :: Blowfish
Earrings :: Forever 21
Tights :: We Love Colors

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely stunning. Love your style! You give me inspiration to do a wardrobe overall next year...since my 20-credit semester is taking over my life. The photos are phenomenal as well. LOVE everything! + the scarf is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...