Pages

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Head Over Feet







Happy Thursday, friends!  This is going to be a short and sweet post, I think, because I have LOADS of work to do today.  I'm working on a Halloween costume for a friend that I'm going to try and finish today, and I have lots of my own projects in the works as well.  Then I have to go to my actual job later, too!  Busy day.

This shirt is literally my pajamas.  I wear it around the house to to sleep in frequently.  It's super cozy and worn in and I love it.  I was feeling very casual with this outfit.  An oversized shirt, skinny jeans, and a few accessories pretty much sums up my style lately.  I just love the ease and casual vibe of it.  I've also been feeling very 90s recently.  It may have something to do with the constant playing of Alanis Morisette in my car.

Jeans :: Thrifted (Gap)
Shirt :: Thrifted (Abercrombie)
Shoes :: Target
Watch :: Thrifted
Earrings :: Forever 21

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...