Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

What I Ate: Miscellaneous


So, friends, I know it's been a while since I last did a What I Ate post.  I always take pictures of what I eat, but not every meal, or maybe only one meal.  So I have this abundance of photos that don't have full days to go with them.  I thought I'd share them with you guys, anyway!  This is is just a sample of what I eat during various days.





Homemade Green Monster bread with Earth Balance // More Green Monster Bread and a smoothie // Even more Green Monster Bread with assorted veggies and tofu





Boca nuggets and BBQ sauce (usually an after work snack) // Garden veggie burger with avocado and sprouts // Roasted Brussels Sprouts with vegan parmesan cheese // Rye bread with Sunbutter and kombucha





(Okay, I don't actually remember what's in this pasta, but it looks like sweet potatoes and spinach) // Ezekiel bread with avocado and sriracha, orange juice and coffee

Anyway, that's just a sample of what I eat.  Like I said, no full days of meals, but these are little snippets!

xoxoxoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...