Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

Better Late Than Never




Friends, I'm posting this outfit super late.  I wore this last Wednesday to go fabric shopping with a friend who I'm making a Halloween costume for, and then for a meeting with my boss at work.  (I work at a restaurant.  No need to get fancy for meetings.)  I loved this outfit so much that I wanted to take photos of it, but I kept running out of time or forgetting.  So this has been hanging up on a hanger in my room for days waiting for me to have time to photograph it.  I finally did!  I actually wore a different scarf with it, but I liked this one better.



I have the morning off of work today, and I'm thoroughly enjoying it.  I've had loads of coffee, spent some time hanging out with my kitties and reading blogs, and now I'm working on this Halloween costume.  I like setting aside time to sew.  I haven't been doing a lot of it lately because I've been so busy with work, but I definitely want to start again.  



 Top/Tunic :: Charlotte Russe (so old!)
Dress :: Vintage
Scarf :: Thrifted
Shoes :: Mia Girl (via DSW)

Funny story about these shoes.  I've had the heel replaced on one of them twice.  One time I was at Target and it just popped off in the middle of the clothing section.  The other time I was at work (not on the clock, obviously) and it popped off as I was walking up a couple of steps.  The last time I had it fixed the guy at the repair place said that it was the last time he was going to be able to fix them.  I was super bummed!  So now  I'm super careful everytime I wear them.  I love these booties and I'd be so sad if they broke again.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...