Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Out of Time




Two days in a row of outfit posts!  Crazy, right?  I'm pretty excited about it.  I wore lots of cute outfits recently, so I took lots of pictures.  I really like this one, too.  I just wore it to work yesterday (Tuesday).

Today is my day off for the week.  I'm really pumped about it and I've already been really productive.  This morning I went to the grocery store, and then went out to lunch with a friend.  Since then I have sketched and researched a costume for a friend, and typed up a cleaning list for work (okay, that wasn't very challenging, but it needed to get done!).  I still need to do dishes and clean my apartment, but I'm doing well so far!




I guess maybe I should talk about this outfit a little.  I don't really have a lot to say about it.  I bought this shirt at a consignment shop when I was in Maine in August and I hadn't worn it yet.  It was really warm this day, so the light material was a great choice.  I like the way the different thickness of the stripes goes with the floral skirt.  And I tend to throw a denim vest over half of my outfits, so that was a given.





Top :: Thrifted
Skirt :: Thrifted
Belt :: Thrifted
Vest :: Thrifted
Shoes :: Crown Vintage
Thumb ring :: Ebay
Pinky ring :: Ragstock
Other rings :: Thrifted

Time to start some dishes!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. I think those were my earrings - that I thrifted however a little hard to see, maybe Savers? They have a good metal tone to match several things. One of those rings is not thrifted - that vintage 1954 one perhaps :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...