Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Black on Black




So this outfit is from two days ago (being Sunday).  Yeah, I know.  I'm late posting these.  But it's been a busy weekend!  I'm finally off of work for a few shifts, and I'm really looking forward to not doing anything.  I spent a little while tonight talking with one of my coworkers about changing up some stuff at work, which was actually really helpful and I'm glad we did it.  As much as I don't want to talk about work when I'm not there, sometimes it's easier to get things done this way.




This was the official first tights day of the season.  Of course, it's now back to being 80 degrees here, but it was nice for a while.  I'm very much looking forward to the fall weather.  This is one of my favorite over-sized sweaters.  It's the perfect fit for me.  I just wish it pockets, but that's okay!



Dress :: Thrifted
Sweater :: Thrifted
Tights :: We Love Colors
Shoes :: Via Pinky
Necklace :: Forever 21

For the rest of the night I am watching The Bling Ring and cooking up some dinner.  I'm concerned that I'm getting sick, so I think it will be an early night tonight!  I've missed the gym for a few days because of it, too.  I'm trying to get as much sleep as possible, which means forgoing my usual 6-7am wakeup in favor of an 8 or 9am one.  Hopefully I'll feel better soon and can get back on track.

xoxoxoxoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...