Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Crop-top



So I took half the amount of photos I normally do because about halfway through I realized you can totally see my bra through my shirt.  Now, I'm all about the visible undergarments trend, but that wasn't my goal here.  Anyway, I got kind of bummed and decided to give up on these photos.  But, I like this outfit, and I want to share it, so here it is!  They're actually not as bad as I thought, so that's a plus!




Top :: American Apparel
Skirt :: Made by Me
Belt :: Thrifted
Necklace :: Thrifted
Shoes :: Thrifted

I've had the morning off of work today, and it's been great.  I had a really good workout this morning, and then I made peanut butter cookies this afternoon.  I was feeling kind of bummed out last night after work, and I'm not sure why, but I feel a lot better this morning.  I'm generally a really upbeat and self-confident person, so the fact that I was down for no reason was weird for me, and probably made me feel a little more blue than I was already.  But I feel awesome now!

I know I haven't really posted anything about my actual workout routine (I can, though, if anyone is interested!) but I usually just do strength training in the gym.  I'm not a fan of the stationary bike or the elliptical, and the treadmill is boring.  I tried running for a while, but I'm just not really that into it.  Strength training is fun for me.  But I know I need to get some cardio in there, too, so I'm going to try running again.  We'll see how this goes!  I'll keep you guys posted!

I hope everyone has a great day!
xoxoxoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...