Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

King's Crossing

I'm going to be completely honest with you guys: I really don't like any of these photos.  Not at all.  I mean, I guess I don't dislike them, really, it's more that I feel kind of indifferent about them all.  When I was choosing which to upload, none seemed better than others.  I promise I'll make up for it with good photos tomorrow. 



I wore this Friday night to the show.  Nothing too special.  In fact, I don't have all that much to say about it.  Just that I love this skirt.  It's definitely one of my staples.  I wear it all the time.  If I were doing a 30-for-30 challenge, I would definitely put this in my items.




So those are all the exact same photo.  Shut up.  I told you they weren't very good.  But I wanted to share, anyway.  I liked this outfit.  It felt really summery and it was comfortable; a definite must for a show outfit.

Skirt :: Old Navy // Top :: Decree (JC Penney) // Belt :: Vintage // Shoes :: Thrifted // Bracelets :: Younkers 
(unknown brand) // Earrings :: Thrifted


In other news, anyone who has seen me in the last 24 hours (or read my facebook/twitter/google+) is fully aware that I broke my cell phone last night.  I dropped it face down on the tile in the theater and the screen completely shattered.  Like so:






 It was really only a matter of time.  I dropped that thing approximately every 5 minutes.  Seriously.  Remember how I said I was clumsy?  This is exhibit B. (My legs were exhibit A, if you have forgotten.)  It almost looks like a kind of artistic screen cover, but it's not.  That's definitely my phone.  Ugh.  

Anyway, since every time I used the touch screen (Which still worked!  Amazing!) I got little pieces of glass, or whatever it is, in my finger, I decided it was time for a new phone.  I went up to the Verizon store and saw the iPhone, but I was hesitant.  I asked Jason what he thought and he immediately said to get one.  I went ahead and took the plunge and I bought an iPhone.


Let me just tell you guys something:  I am completely obsessed with this thing.  Seriously.  There are so many apps!  And so many things to look at and do!  I'm not even sure where to begin!  The first thing I did was download the facebook app, then twitter and Angry Birds.  The necessities, of course.  I am so in love with this phone, you guys.  It's ridiculous.  Follow me on twitter (katherine_barry) because I will be tweeting all the time from this phone.

I hope everyone has a good night, and I promise a better outfit post tomorrow!
xoxoxoxoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...