Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Taste of You



Didn't I promise you some great photos taken with Jason's new fancy camera?  I did.  And I am delivering.  These are from Friday night when we all played Catan for a few hours.  Well, everyone except Jason - he was too busy taking pictures.  But he took some really cool ones, so it's okay.  I'll throw some of those in here with my outfit photos.









When I put this outfit on in the morning, before work, I was wearing darker accessories and I hated it.  But it took me all day to figure out why I hated it.  Jason suggested taking outfit photos, but I was really not feeling what I was wearing.  So I went up to the mall and bought new shoes.  Clearly the solution for everything.  It worked, though!  I love these shoes, and I love this outfit so much more with them.  They're very bondage looking, which I think is really cool.  And they'll be good for fall and into winter.

I'm also wearing one of my new pairs of tights from We Love Colors.  I love that site so much, you guys.  It is by far my favorite place to buy tights.  I've had some pairs of tights from We Love Colors for almost 3 years, and they're still completely intact.  Woah!



Dress :: I heart Ronson (via JC Penney) // Vest :: Target // Tights :: We Love Colors // Shoes :: Charlotte Russe // All Jewelry :: JC Penney (Mix it, a.n.a)

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!  I'm off to work.
xoxoxoxoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love your shoes. The photos look so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice photos! I like your accessories..

    would be a pleasure if you visit me on my blog too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...