Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Week in Photos 8/21

Happy Sunday, friends!

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

1. My everyday breakfast for the past week - bagel, cream cheese and avocado.  Yum!  2. Jason and I climbed up one of the ski jumps at Chester Bowl.  It was VERY cool!  3. We tried to go raspberry picking, but we didn't find very many.  They were delicious, though.  4. Making a new skirt.  I couldn't decide on a zipper.  5. Fantasticks rehearsal.  6. Waiting for the Dar Williams concert!  7. Dar Williams!  8. Evelynn and I making towers out of receipt paper at work. 9. My pretty new shoes.  10. Jason taking photos on our walk yesterday.  11. Gorgeous view from the top of the big rock at Hartley.  Love it.


xoxoxoxoxox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...