Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Another Case



Good morning!  This outfit is from the same day as my last post, just later in the day.  I threw it on in a hurry to have a last minute dinner with my parents, and then go to the show.  I honestly didn't put much thought into it at all.  But sometimes that works!


It was absolutely freezing outside!

Today is my last day at my store.  We closed for business on Sunday, and yesterday and today we've just been clearing things out and packing boxes.  It's really depressing, but I'm trying not to let it get to me too much.  I'm taking some much needed time off in February and I'm so looking forward to that.



I've decided that I'm going to give myself a challenge for the month of February.  Kind of like a shopping ban, but not quite.  My goal is to not shop at any traditional retail stores for an entire month. Only thrift stores.  I think I can do it.  The only exceptions are for underwear, socks, and tights.  If I need any of those items I will go to Target.  Other than that, though, any clothing or jewelry item will be purchased at Goodwill or Savers.  I'm really looking forward to it!  I'll do little recaps of what I buy every week.

Dress :: Black Rainn (via Younkers) // Sweater :: Thrifted // Tights :: We Love Colors // Belt :: Target (came with a dress) // Shoes :: Target // Bracelets :: Thrifted

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!  I'm off to work!
xoxoxoxoxoxxo

See how I wore this dress before:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...