Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Another Spin



Happy Monday, friends!  I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  I definitely did.  Friday, after work, I went thrifting and got this dress (as well as 3 others, a skirt, two sweaters and a bracelet).  That evening I went to see a comedian in Superior with my friend Walt, and then we went to see Jeremy Messersmith play in town.  It was an all around good night.  Saturday, I went thrifting AGAIN, and that night I went to see Dar Williams with my parents.  It was wonderful.  Yesterday, Walt and I went to a local fashion show (which was super cool, by the way!) and then out for drinks and pub quiz.  I love making the most of my weekend and getting out at having fun.




This is what I wore on Friday night.  I totally love this dress.  I've been into the 90s silhouettes recently.  I love the cut of this dress.  The little flare in the skirt is adorable, and the print is really fun.  I borrowed my mom's combat-style boots to go with it, and I think they're perfect.



I'm debating switching out the buttons in this dress.  Right now they are little white pearls, but I think I want to change them.  What do you guys think?  Gold, maybe?  Let me know!



Tights :: We Love Colors // Boots :: Borrowed from Mom // Everything else :: Thrifted

Also, photos courtesy of my wonderful mother.  She rocks.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...