Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Spring Street



As you can see, the little Bean was trying very hard to help me take photos.  If only I could train her to use a camera!  The dogs both enjoy hanging out with me while I take photos, but sometimes they get in the way.

It's been super gloomy here the past few days.  I've been wanting to just hang out at home and watch movies and not do anything.  That's what this weather does!  

My parents and I are going to see Dar Williams tonight!  I'm so excited I can't even tell you.  Remember when I saw her back in August?  Yeah, I'm still that excited.  I love Dar Williams so much. 




This is one of the lovely vintage dresses I got in Lincoln when I was there in February.  It's hard to tell from this photo, but the dots on it are multi-colored.  You can see HERE in my February Thrift Recap post.  I love this dress and I wear it a lot.  It's easy to throw on, and it goes with everything.  



Dress :: Vintage // Tights :: Forever 21 // Sweater :: WalMart (yeah, I know) // Shoes :: Thrifted // Belt :: Thrifted // Tassel Necklace :: Thrifted // Triangle Necklace :: H&M

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...