Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

March Birchbox




It's that time of the month, again!  Okay, no... not that time.  I mean Birchbox time!  It's awesome having something so fun to look forward to every month.  I was especially excited about this one because I saw other people's boxes and loved what I saw.






First, this $10 off voucher from ModCloth.  Kind of cool, except that you have to spend $75 first.  I don't have that kind of money right now, but I would totally use this if I did!


Shiseido Oil Blotting Papers.  I haven't actually used these, yet.  Maybe I'll put them in my purse tonight and use them while I'm out.  My skin doesn't get very oily.  In fact, just the opposite, my skin is so dry all the time!


Okay, this was the one thing I was so excited about.  Tarte Lipsurgence Lip Tint in Amused.  I have two other Tarte Lipsurgence colors, one shimmer and one matte.  I absolutely LOVE them and wear them all the time.  I was so excited to get this one because they're too expensive for me to purchase regularly.  This was hands down my favorite part of this box.


Another thing I was excited for.  Essie nail polish in some sparkly color.  No, I don't remember what the actual name is.  I love this stuff.  I don't paint my nails often, but this will definitely be the next polish I use.


Lastly, a perfume sample and another one of those hair band things.  I like these hair bands, but I don't have enough hair to use them.  So they just kind of hang out around my house.  This perfume is nice, though.  I really like it.  

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...