Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

One Good Man




How is everyone doing today?  I'm just starting out my day at work for a couple of hours.  Later, Jason and I are going to introduce his new puppy, Stella, to my parent's little toy poodle, Beanie.  We'll see how this goes.  They're about the same size, but Stella is very excitable and Beanie is afraid of everything.  




Funny story about this dress.  I just bought it last week at Goodwill (and I totally love it), and then I wore it to the Dar Williams concert on Saturday night.  As I was sitting there, a woman in the row in front of me turns around and tells me that she tried on this exact same dress at Goodwill a few days before, but it didn't fit.  How funny!  Of course, I thanked her for not buying it, because then I could get it. 




I find that the key to wearing thrifted clothing, no matter the time period, is to pair it with modern accessories.  I love these triangle necklaces from H&M, and I think they really take this dress from 1995 to 2012. 
 

Dress :: Thrifted // Belt :: Thrifted // Shoes :: Target // Tights :: We Love Colors // Sweater :: H&M (Thrifted) // Necklaces :: H&M

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...