Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

The High Road









Happy Saturday, friends!  Not a lot to say today.  I went to work for a few hours this morning, and now I'm headed back to work again at Lazlo's.  This outfit is from a few days ago.  I just wore it to work, I think.  Not a lot of excitement.  

Tomorrow I have to work a double at Lazlo's.  It's my first day serving by myself and I'm working a double. Yikes.  It will be fine, I'm sure, I'll just be exhausted.

Top :: Thrifted // Skirt :: Black Market // Belt :: Thrifted // Shoes :: Thrifted // Necklaces :: H&M and Thrifted // Bracelet :: Charlotte Russe


Simon was watching me out the window while I took photos.  I think he was upset that I didn't bring him with me.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...