Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Holding Hands




2nd purple outfit in a row.  I told you, it's a little ridiculous.  I also just bought a new vintage purple lace dress yesterday, so there is even more purple in my closet, now.  I apparently really like purple.

This is one of my new favorite dresses.  I got it a local vintage store in Lincoln and cut the sleeves off of it.  They were poofy and fluttery and made me look like a really tall 5-year old.  So I cut them off.  It was for the best.




I also bought my first pair of TOMS the other day from work.  (I get 40% off, why wouldn't I?).  I love them and want to wear them every day.  They're super comfy and casual and I'm really glad I got them.

Last night was my very last training shift at Lazlo's.  I get to start working all by myself tomorrow!  I'm really excited.  I very much enjoy working there.



Dress ::  Vintage // Belt :: Thrifted // Shoes :: TOMS (via Black Market/Public Shoes) // Bracelets :: Various

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...