Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Keep Your Shoes










Sorry for the lack of interesting stuff to say, friends.  I've been studying for work like crazy for the past week.  It took me two days just to write out all of the flash cards for my menu test that is on Wednesday.  Yikes!  I had my first test today, and I did really well.  I'm pretty sure I got all of the questions correct.  The one I'm really nervous about is the menu test.  So, I can't promise that I will be super on top of blog posts for the next week.  The majority of my time is being devoted to studying and memorizing.

Dress :: Target // Necklace :: Hand me down from Mom // Shoes :: Thrifted // Bracelet :: Thrifted

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

1 comment:

  1. Those shoes look really pretty on you. That whole outfit cries "warm Nebraska summer days".
    xo
    M.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...