Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Little Talks










I wore this outfit yesterday to work.  I've had a lot of people ask me why I wear a different outfit to work when I just have to change into my uniform when I get there.  I guess I don't really have a reason, but I don't think I need one, either.  I just do.  I feel more comfortable wearing what I want to wear.  There are a lot of times when I don't even leave the house for days unless I'm going to work.  If I wore jeans and a black t-shirt all of those times I think I would go crazy.  Style is my creative outlet and it makes me feel good about myself.  I gotta expressive myself somehow, right?  So, I guess that's why I wear a different outfit to work, and then change when I get there.  

This dress feels so 70's to me.  It's definitely not that old, but I love the feel of it.  The skirt is huge and flowy and amazing.  I'm also a sucker for anything with buttons down the back (or front, for that matter).  I paired it with these thrifted platform wedges I got last year to play up the 70's vibe a little.  I think this is one of my favorite outfits from recently.

Dress :: Thrifted // Shoes :: Thrifted // Necklace :: Charlotte Russe // Ring :: Stitch Fix

Wish I could stay and chat friends, but I have so much homework to do.  Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...