Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Out on the Town









Hello again, friends!  This outfit is from a few days ago.  All I did in it was sit in a coffee shop and do homework.  Oh, and then I went to work.  I lead a pretty exciting life, friends.  Coincidentally, sitting in a coffee shop doing homework is exactly what I'm doing now (between blogging breaks, of course).  Just finished doing two chapter assignments, now I have a quiz to take and two more assignments to do.  Yikes.  I'm going up to Duluth for a mini-vacation this weekend and I really want to get most of my week's homework done before I go.  Because how much would it suck to do homework on vacation?  A lot.

I've also been trying to find a place to live recently.  I love my cousin and her family, but I really need my own space, you know?  So that's kind of the goal right now.  Work, school, and apartment hunting.  Also, trying to save up at least a little money for furniture when I actually move into this apartment I don't have yet. Literally, the only furniture I own is a bed, a desk, a bookshelf, and maybe an end table (though I think my dad may have commandeered that for his bedroom).  And of course all of this furniture is 600 miles away.  Moving is starting to sound like no fun at all.

Dress :: Thrifted // Scarf :: Charlotte Russe // Shoes :: OlsenBoye

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. I hope you find the perfect apartment, I hope it's just amazing :) Thats always the best, when you find the best place to live.
    And I love your little dress with scarf. Super cute dear :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...