Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Infinity





Welcome back, friends!  It's been a long time. I'm still around, just busier than ever.  But I've missed you all and blogging so much.  So I'm back.  The break was nice, if unexpected, but it feels great to get back into the swing of taking photos and posting.  

I've pretty much just been working a lot, and going to school full-time as well.  I'm taking on campus classes this quarter, which is kind of neat.  It's been a long time since I was in a classroom setting, but I'm liking it so far.  I also totally love my job, still, and all the people I work with.  



I wore this today to have coffee with a friend.  It's getting really chilly here in Lincoln and I'm slowly getting used to it.  I love layering more than anything, so I'm definitely looking forward to that.  Also, scarves.  That's all I have to say about that.  I've been scouring Goodwill lately for vests and jackets and fun layering pieces.  I've recently purchased two denim vests, and a really amazing vintage leather vest.  I love it.  That's when thrifting is the most fun for me. 




Dress :: Thrifted // Vest :: Thrifted // Tights :: Target // Belt :: Thrifted // Bracelets :: Various // Boots :: Diba (via DSW)

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!  I'm so excited to be back!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...