Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Yellow Light









Hey, friends!  Long time no see!  I think I'm finally getting back into the blogging swing.  It took a little bit, but I actually took outfit photos today and the other day.  The past few months have been kind of crazy.  I've been really busy with work and starting school and meeting new people.  I know, that's my excuse all the time, but it's the truth.  I'm really loving my job and I've met some great people through it.  The days are long, and I feel like I work all the time, but I greatly enjoy the people that I get to spend time with while I'm there.

I bought this dress in California at a cute vintage shop in the town we were staying in.  I really liked it because they had shortened most of their dresses to knee-length, from probably midi or longer, to make them more modern.  It was great, because that's what I typically do to my vintage/thrifted dresses to make them a little more up to date.  Time saver!  Anyway, I bought three of them, and I totally love them all. 

Dress :: Vintage // Shoes :: Blowfish // Necklace :: Gift shop in Claremont

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...