Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I Stand





Wooh!  Day off from work!  I'm getting very distracted while writing this post.  New Girl is on the TV and I'm eating pita chips and hummus.  I also have Pinterest open in another tab.  This is going to take a while.

This is the outfit I wore to work yesterday.  I LOVE this dress.  I found it at Goodwill last summer and I knew I needed to have it.  It originally had these large gypsy sleeves that I cut off for obvious reasons.



I feel like before I started this post I knew exactly what I was going to write.  Now I have no idea!  So, I guess I'll just leave you with photos.



Dress :: Thrifted
Sweater :: Forever 21
Belt :: Thrifted
Shoes :: Thrifted
Jewelry :: Thrifted

xoxoxoxox

2 comments:

  1. Hey, nice chair and foot rest. Yeah. Best yet place for them and how nicely your flowing outfit goes with the sculpted background.Were you going to write fresh, flowing,transparent Nebraska lingering summer day? xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post writing sounds like every time I'm on the computer - blog, Netflix, email, snacks, tea, school...the list never ends! I love your outfit - I've been looking for a maxi dress like that and haven't had any luck yet!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...