Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

Iron Man




Happy Friday, friends!  I'm sure for some of you this is a super exciting day because it means the weekend is almost here.  For me, this is the beginning of my work "week".  I've prepped my meals for the next 3-4 days and I'm all ready to work my butt off and make loads of money!



This is what I'm wearing today to go to work.  Obviously I'm not wearing it AT work, just to and from.  I also wore almost this same outfit on Wednesday night to go out with some friends, just with different shoes and accessories.  One of my favorite things to do lately has been buying large graphic tees from the men's section of stores and then cutting them up.  The men's section has way better printed tees and they're usually a lot cheaper.  This Iron Man shirt is from JC Penney and I'm super excited about it.  Also, apologies for my constant closed eyes.  It was incredibly sunny outside this morning.



I've been feeling really good about my gym going recently.  I went last night at about 10pm after I got home from work, and then I went again this morning at 7:30.  The only issue was that I think I didn't give myself quite enough rest time.  I had to cut my arm workout a little short this morning.  I still had a good workout, but I'll have to remember that in the future.

Also!  I can fit my hair into a little ponytail right now.  I'm trying to grow it out for Halloween, but I think I might get really fed up with it and cut it again.  It's so long for me right now!

Skirt :: Forever 21
Shirt :: JC Penney (altered by me)
Shoes :: Via Pinky
Belt :: Thrifted
Bralette :: Target

I'm off to work!  I hope everyone has a wonderful day!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Way to bust out your workouts! It can be rough doing an evening/late night workout and then waking up to do another in the AM! Hopefully you have some time set aside this weekend to rest + recover! I love your idea of the shirts and might think about doing that for some fun workout tops or cute tops to wear with leggings, a loose sweater and some type of adorable shoes (think boots or flats!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...