Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

What I ate 9.14

Happy Monday, friends!

Mondays are actually some of my favorite days.  They're kind of like Fridays for people that work normal weekday jobs.  It's been a really long weekend, my feet hurt, and my hips are sore, but it's Monday and that means I have tomorrow off.  Almost the "weekend"!  Also, Mondays are usually not too busy at Lazlo's, so it's a nice little break from the craziness that is the weekend.

Here is what I ate yesterday:




8am(ish): Little breakfast.  While I typed up yesterday's blog post I had a few pieces of pre-cut mango, some applesauce, and coffee with So Delicious coconut creamer.  I bought this container of cut fruit at Target a few days ago.  It had strawberries and blueberries in it along with the mango.  Well, on the way home from Target I ate almost all the strawberries and blueberries, but the mango wasn't even close to ripe enough.  Bummer!  So I let it sit for a few days in the fridge.

11am: When I got to work I had the rest of my overnight oats from Saturday.




I actually had time to go home for lunch yesterday, though not really enough time to actually cook anything.  I need to maybe prep things in advance that I can just reheat for days like that.  I ended up having cereal (Cranberry Almond Crunch, I think, from Trader Joe's) with some Chia granola and some Gardein meatless sliders.  Not super healthy, but it was quick and filled me up.  I really wanted a salad, actually, but had nothing to make it with. 

After work last night, around 10:30pm, I went to the grocery store and stocked up for the week.  Late night is my favorite time to go to the grocery store because it's never busy.  Also, sometimes it's the only time I have available.  Anyway, after I got back from the grocery store I had some chips and salsa as a pre-bed snack.  

Stay tuned for an outfit post either later today or tomorrow!  Also, I know only a few people read this at this point, but is there anything you guys want to see?

I hope everyone has a great day!
xoxoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...