Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Got My List


Hello, all!  I hope everyone is having a wonderful day.  It's been a busy morning here already.  I took our dog, Beanie, to the groomers this morning to get her hair cut.  She was very much overdue.  Then it was off to the post office, and a quick stop by work.  I also applied for a second job today, so fingers crossed that it works out!




Out of all of the dresses I own (which is somewhere near 55) this is one of the hardest to wear.  It looks so easy!  Just a simple, pink, racerback, tank dress.  But it always baffles me.  This is my favorite way I've styled it so far.  I love the pink with the orange belt and the yellow shoes.  Feeling very summery today.  I suppose this is my first attempt at the color-blocking trend.  Not bad for a rookie, huh?



Dress :: American Apparel // Belt :: Thrifted // Shoes :: Target // Bracelets :: Charlotte Russe // Earrings :: Thrifted

xoxoxoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...