Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Monday Favorites 6/27


You know what time it is.


  • Seriously love this skirt from Craftster.  I want to make a zillion in different colors!
  • I am in love with this vintage 70s dress!  I would have swiped that up in a heartbeat if it fit me.
  • Going to have to make one of these leather clutches sometime this week.  How cute!  Maybe in purple or brown.
  • Ivania is wearing the same dress every day for 30 days to test the durability of clothing.  Fascinating how quickly it deteriorated!  



Other things I'm loving today:
- Long walks with Jason and the dogs
- Finally getting some sun!
- My new tripod, in case you weren't aware
- Erin McKeown, my summer soundtrack
- Wrists full of bracelets.  Love!


Now it's off to rehearsal.  I hope everyone has a wonderful day!
xoxoxoxoxoxo




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...