Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

I Was Slung-Lo



It's a beautiful day up north today!  Something like 80 degrees and perfectly sunny.  Jason and I went to Gordy's, a locally famous diner, and had some delicious burgers and malts.  Then we went for a walk by the river (I wore flats, of course).  It was lovely and perfect.  Because it was so warm out, I opted to keep my outfit simple.  Minimal makeup and jewelry.  It definitely fits the mood of today.

Marco wanted to help with the pictures
Now, I'm writing this quickly so that my parents and I can go see Jason's show The 39 Steps.  I'm really looking forward to seeing it.  It's supposed to be very funny.



I've been waiting all year to wear this dress.  I'm not one to necessarily follow the white-after-labor-day rule, but this dress is much too summery to wear before June, I think.  Also, I am LOVING these shoes.  I think they will quickly become a summer staple.  I'm hoping to get a similar pair in brown.  Yellow just isn't as versatile.

Dress & Shoes::Target // Jewelry::Charlotte Russe


Thank you to my mom for taking these pictures!

xoxoxoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...