Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Big Wheel



Have you guys seen the movie Bridget Jones's Diary?  I read the book a few weeks ago, and I'm currently watching the film for the first time.  I totally love it!  I'm anxious to read the second one and then watch that movie.  If you haven't read the book yet, I suggest that everyone does!  It's very good.

It's finally getting warm enough again that I can go out without tights.  It's very fun.  I wore this outfit to go see a movie with Jason, and we walked there.  That's how warm it was!  We saw The Lorax.  It was very cute, but not my favorite movie.  Ed Helms did a wonderful job voicing The Onceler, and Danny DeVito was great, too.




I have some news, friends.  I had to move back into my parent's house for the time being.  I don't really want to go into reasons why, but it needed to happen.  It's not so bad, though.  They recently moved into a much bigger house, with a mother-in-law apartment in the basement, so I get to stay there.  I have a bedroom, as well as a little kitchen area with a stove and fridge.  Simon and I are enjoying it quite a bit.  I'm sad to have to leave my place, but I do like spending time with my parents.  Also, Simon is definitely enjoying hanging out with my younger brother's pet ferret. 



One of my favorite styling tricks is folding down the tops of dresses to make skirts.  It works best with dresses that have pretty simple bodices, and an elastic waist.  It's a super easy way to turn a dress that doesn't fit well into a super cute skirt!  That's what I did with this dress.  I bought it, without trying it on, and realized that the bodice is WAY too short for me.  But I really love this cute floral lace and the color.  I think it also makes a cute skirt.

Dress (worn as skirt) :: Wet Seal // Belt :: Target // Top :: Charlote Russe // Scarf :: Christopher & Banks // Sweater :: Target // Shoes :: Thrifted // Bracelet : Thrifted

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...