Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

Ragged Wood



I spent half an hour taking 150 photos of this outfit the other day, and not one of them turned out how I wanted.  Luckily, my mom was home and generous enough to spend some time taking photos for me.  She's pretty wonderful.  Thanks, Mom!




I love this outfit.  And I love this dress.  I'm looking forward to warmer weather when I can style it with different things and not worry about wearing tights or sweaters.  

This dress is one of my favorites.  I love the flowiness of the skirt and the print, too.  I want to wear it more often, but I tend to forget about it in my closet.  Maybe that's a sign that I have too many dresses.





We had our opening night for A Steady Rain last night.  It went really well.  It's nice to have the show opened and ready and now it's all kind of downhill from here.  

I'm really enjoying my job right now.  I'm actually typing this from work.  There are always neat people here, and fun stories being told.  It's very interesting and fun.  It's nice to be working somewhere with fun people and a cool environment.

Dress :: I Heart Ronson // Belt :: Thrifted // Tights :: We Love Colors // Shoes :: Mudd // Jewelry :: Thrifted

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...